Tuesday, February 16, 2010


HAPPY LATE VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!


YES, REBECCA, I'm now aren't I??? WHAT NOW?!?!? kk i made my point i will be moving on. V Day was nothing special, but we did go to this fancy restautant the served horseraddish and lettuce and goat cheese...? Okay no offense to them, but their food is NOT very...good. It didn't taste good AT ALL. I mean, i like cheese but their goat cheese tasted like crap. and i bet CRAP tastes PRETTTTTY bad. I'd much rather of went to PF Chang! But it was TOTALLY overbooked because of V Day. Oh yeah, I have made an accomplishment. I HAVE A FOLLOWER!!!!! XD AND IT ISN'T REBECCA!!! Well, I didnt mean that offensivley. BUT, this means that someone out there on earth LIKES my blog!!! this calls for an awesome picture that i will post now: ITS ON THE SIDE NOW!!!! I LOV IT!!! DOESNT IT LOOK LIKE ITS SMILING! So, I'm going to go before I can type in CAPS again.
BYE!!! (wait...darn it...................)

2 comments:

  1. finally and u no feb 16 is my sister's b-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well valentines day waz on chinese new year so we went out celebratin at a parteeeey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE SO RANDOM LOL WOW COOL

    ReplyDelete